At the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano this past May. By Joe Mozdzen.
The furture is near (or is it here?)
Check out these apps for the iPhone.
This is an amazing “remote control” for a Canon DSLR:
onOne Software – DSLR Remote for Canon DSLR Cameras & iPhone
Control Your Canon DSLR With Your iPhone
* Remotely fire your Canon EOS DSLR camera with your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Remotely control the camera settings like shutter-speed, aperture, white-balance and more
* View images saved on the camera from your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Look through your camera’s viewfinder remotely
* Great for remote-firing at sporting events, for kids, and for self-portraits
And this app allows the user to reserve and find a Zip Car – honks the horn for easier location and unlocks the door!
Zipcar iPhone App Makes Car-Sharing A Breeze | Autopia | Wired.com
Zipcar has joined Apple to make getting a car as easy as using your phone. The pioneering car-share company has developed an iPhone app you can use to choose, reserve and locate a car on the go – a brilliant move, considering one-quarter of the company’s subscribers have an iPhone in their pocket.