Car Phone

02005-07-11 | Uncategorized | 0 comments

A few weeks ago I upgraded my Treo 650 to the latest software update. When I came home on Saturday I discovered that the bluetooth link between the phone and my Prius was not working. I went through the bluetooth discovery, which the Treo claimed was fine, but the car could not complete.

In other words something to do with the update broke the ability to link with my car. I contacted PalmOne and they told me that it must have a been a Treo bug that enabled it to work with the car in the first place. Don’t know whether I believe that. I wish I had not upgraded… gimme that bug back!!

Tags: | | | | | |

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Archives

Images