I am down for a subscription service….some ideas for subscription:
- Interviews like above
- Art musings
- test musical pieces
- Live Ottmar fan interaction via Web Chat or Youtube live
- Other musings
- Recommendations (food, daily items etc.)
- Santa Fe/New Mexico Musings
All of those ideas are good and doable. I do like the interview series and have ideas for many more episodes. Is YouTube Live similar to Twitch with live commenting? I especially like #8 from your list! :-)
- Substantial discount on albums – CDs as well as digital releases. I could also envision special albums that will only be available to the members. I also have hundreds of live recordings in the archive.
- Storytime: I would love to share some stories from touring, traveling, as well as personal experiences. I don’t know whether I am a good storyteller, but I would like to play with that and develop it. Little 5 minute video pieces is what I have in mind. That length would be compact enough to fit anywhere in your schedule and shouldn’t take too long to produce.
- I am about to make some changes in my life and would like to document the new journey.
- A better way to present photography. I never liked the square format of Instagram and while one *can* present images that are not square they are too small to be enjoyed.
I had more ideas, but can’t remember where I put my notes…